The fact that Android is the most customizable OS is not a secret. This can be easily done with the help of a simple app. Keeping that aside, Windows 7 is also the most used OS till date. And it’s quite understandable that people would want to use the Windows 7 on an Android Device. That’s not possible at all, Right?
But what if I tell you that it’s quite possible? You can use Windows 7 on your Android device. Confused? Windows 7 can be used on an Android device as a launcher and I am quite sure that you know what a launcher is. This content will provide you with all the details about the Windows 7 Launcher for Android. Also check out things to do with a rooted Android Phone.
Features of Windows 7 Launcher:
The windows 7 launcher has quite a lot of attractive features. Some of these have been provided below.
- The first noticeable feature is the iconic windows 7 start button. The launcher also has a taskbar that can be seen at the bottom of the screen. Even the user interface is also the same.
- The “My Computer” acts as an inbuilt file manager. The icon looks just like that of windows 7.
- There are lots of wallpapers, which you can apply accordingly as the background wallpaper.
- A control panel has also been added to it. Here, the control panel acts as the settings option.
- The feature that I liked the most is the copy & paste feature. This feature function just like that of the real windows.
- Windows 7 launcher is quite fast and smooth in comparison to the other launchers. One other lovable feature is that this launcher doesn’t lag at all.
Now that you know about the features of this app. Let’s go over the downloading and Installation process of the app.
(Note: Make sure that your Unknown Sources have been turned on before the installation begins.)
Steps to Download And Install Windows 7 Launcher:
This app is not available on Google Play Store and needs to be downloaded from and open source. But you need to download the Apk of the App. Check out the steps provided to download the Apk of the app.
- To download the Apk of the App you can click on the link provided below.
- The download may take some time. So wait patiently.
- After the completion of the download, you will be notified accordingly.
Now that you have downloaded the Apk of the app from the given link, you need to Install it accordingly. The steps provided below will help you to successfully Install the Apk of the file. Check them out down below.
- To begin the installation process you need to locate the downloaded Apk file on your device.
- After you have located the app, double click on that to initiate the installation.
- The App will ask you for permission for the installation. Comply accordingly.
- The installation may take some time, wait for a while.
- A notification will pop up after the completion of the download.
An icon of the app will appear on your home screen and you can start the launcher. And this how you download and install this launcher on your device.
To conclude I would like to say that Windows 7 is quite a fine launcher for Android Devices. Though it might be a bit problematic to operate it at first but with time you will get habituated. And it is also recommended that you set this as your default launcher for a better experience. I hope this content was informative enough for you.